- This honey, a sample of nature's purest and most sweet food, has not been altered in any way, having been distilled from nectar and put into it's container by the bees themselves.
- The nectar is produced from the heart of the flowers, gathered by our honey bees across Hudson Valley's Pastures.
- Use it on biscuits, muffins, toast, cereals, fruit, sandwiches - or eat plain, as wholesome candy
- The delicate wax may be eaten too, or chewed like gum.
- May be frozen indefinitely. Do Not refrigerate.